Sunday 18 March 2012

I'm trying to figure out my style, my subject areas, my "persona"

However, what's the point  in trying to represent myself as someone I'm not?

I'm not a bad-ass biker, but I'm big, bearded and ride a bike.

I'm not some Milquetoast religious nut, though I'm happy to pray on my knees and sing my heart out in Church.

I am a dad, and I love my kids and my kids love me.  I'm proudest of that than a,most anything in the world!

I'm in love with my wife. We've been through some tough times, but always stuck by each others' side.

I guess my style is:

I'll talk about bikes - I love 'em. I love riding them. I love reading about them. I love day dreaming about getting a new one. I love working on them - though I'm no expert.

I'll talk about my kids!

I'll talk about relationships.

I'll talk about faith, my faith and faith in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment